On August 1st, 2021 Mainstream will be improving the way we manage our relationship with you by transitioning our systems for billing and customer accounts to better serve your needs. This decision was made after careful consideration of your constructive feedback and internal evaluation of our processes. In order to ensure the best customer experience, we have pushed back our new payment system by a month.
Last year we implemented a new customer management software with the expectation that it would enhance customer service and back-end functions. Unfortunately, the platform had ongoing issues, like the customer portal, that made it harder instead of easier to interact with us. After a thorough review of the customer experience and listening to your feedback, we were not satisfied with the result of our new software platform. We knew we had to make another change to provide you with the best service and customer experience possible.
What you can expect:
- You will need to re-register for portal access, but the great news is that it is not impacted by which type of email or the browser you use. The portal can be accessed by clicking here or by clicking the “My Account” link in the main menu above.
- If you have auto-pay set up via a credit card or ACH we are able to transfer over these “tokens” to continue without interruption.
- As always, you can also pay your bill via check. Just mail to:
Mainstream Fiber Networks, LLC
PO Box 753
Nashville, IN, 47448
- If you wish to download any of your past statements from the current management system, please do so by August 31st, 2021. They will not carry over to our new portal. This portal can be visited by clicking here.
- Some items on your monthly invoice may change in name, but please know the amount will not.
This last year has reinforced that access to fast and reliable broadband is imperative. We understand that this switch may be temporarily inconvenient, but ultimately we want to provide our customers the best experience possible. We will be working throughout the first few weeks of July to verify and fix carry-over concerns from this transition.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and trust in Mainstream Fiber Networks.
We appreciate your continued business.